Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Police Tackles Critical Mass!

A Few Times I have been inconvenienced by Critical Mass cyclists in San Francisco. I may have cursed them silently then but I did drive into them. I accepted what their core idea that we should get off our cars. This was about 10 years ago. But since then I have added a bicycle to my arsenal of traveling instruments. Yet it is not for me to join the critical mass. Lets say it is not my cup of tea.
But a Cop abusing a bicycle rider as you can see in the following video is not acceptable. Even if the cyclist said something to the police man, the police report is a lie as far as I can see from the video. The police man runs into the cyclist and not vise versa. I hope New York will solve this issue in a better manner.
Following is how YT describes and reports it.

"more news reports... finally recognizing what bicyclists have said all along!
we are randomly terrorized, assaulted, dragged through the court system by lies, liars, and liarinos"

No comments: