Monday, December 25, 2006

Global Warming Witness, Iwago, Mitsuaki

I cane across this site, “A Witness to Global Warming - Mitsuaki Iwago’s Website”, today that I spent my whole morning, going through the site, watching movies and thinking about the global warming.
I strongly urge you to visit this site and see the marvelous work done by a wild life enthusiastic. I got there because of my camera, after seeing his work on this site and else where, I wonder why "my camera does not work very well, even though mine is two or three models newer than his!"

Global warming could change climates throughout the world, raise ocean levels and bring more violent hurricanes, desertification, coral bleaching, and unseasonable rain and snow. These events would create serious problems for mankind and wild animals.

Mitsuaki Iwago has been photographing wild animals in their natural habitats for decades. His keen powers of observation and unique insight focus on the dangers that global warming poses to the natural world.

Visit “A Witness to Global Warming - Mitsuaki Iwago’s Website” to enjoy his special movies and high-quality digital photos shot with the Olympus E-1. Through his eyes and camera lenses, you too can be a witness to the effects of climate change.


Links;
Global Warming Witness, Iwago, Mitsuaki


No comments: